This year we have a great selection of food stalls to get your mouth watering including:
Stone baked pizza, Crepes, Venison burgers, Bunnychow (chilli in a loaf of bread), Mexican food, Thai food, Momo Hut (Dim Sum), Grilled cheese sandwiches, Donuts, wraps and fries, pasta, steaks, burgers, salad, smoothies, cakes and bakes, shakes and smoothies, a couple of coffee stalls, some icecream, and a breakfast stall in the campsite.
We love real ale and cider at Purbeck Valley Folk Festival. And we’ve always given you a huge choice of beers – but it did always work out that there weren’t as many available as we hoped, and sometimes it’s more about quality than quantity. We’ve taken your feedback onboard and have decided to select fewer beers this year and have them more consistently available. We’ve been working with our best local breweries to bring you a delicious selsection of real ales. We still have a great selection of ciders including Purbeck Cider Company’s Dorset Draft, and whole load of different scrumpies and fruity ciders. And for those of you hard of tasting we have a cold fizzy lager beer for you to drink. You don’t need to know which – they all taste the same anyway!
What’s our Gluten Free offer?
At least half of our stalls have Gluten Free options. For burgers at Dorset Market Kitchen Co you can get GF buns. For pizzas at Big Bang Pizza Company you can get GF pizza bases. Some of the cakes and bakes on site will be GF too.
What’s our vegan offer?
Most of our stalls offer vegan options.
Here’s a list of some of the dishes they provide:
- Pasta bowl: chilled pasta dressed in a garlic and herb vinaigrette with mixed salad leaves, roasted peppers, courgettes and onions, cherry tomatoes and olives
- Chickpea and potato curry
- Vegetable curries and spring rolls
- Fries + sweet potato fries
- Veggie burritos from our Mexican stall
- Warm Potato Salad with Smoked Sea Salt & Wild Rocket
- Moroccan Cous Cous
- Vegan pizza with festival favourite ‘Summer Bianca Pizza’ with courgette ribbons, mint, lemon zest, red onion, chili flakes, olives, tomatoes, oregano – delicious!
- Vegan shakes and smoothies
- Crepes – that’s right! Vegan crepes!