Festival Terms & Conditions
1. Once purchased, tickets (or deposits) cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. Where deposits have been made, if the balance is not paid in full, by the date stated, they will not be refunded.
2. Children attending 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children 12 years & under must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding parent at all times.
3. Parents/legal guardians are responsible for their children’s welfare and safety at all times whilst at the festival.
4. If the event is cancelled by the organiser (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the organiser’s control), only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival will post a message on the Purbeck Valley Folk Festival website and Facebook page and advise where to return the tickets.
5. Timings: Thursday – access to campsite from 2pm, access to arena from 6pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – access to campsite from 10am, access to arena 8am.
Music on Thursday from 6pm till midnight. Music on Friday, Saturday & Sunday midday – midnight.
6. You may be searched at the entrance and “search is a condition of entry”. Any items that the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and / or offensive activities onsite may be searched denied entry and escorted from the festival site with no re entry permitted. No glass bottles, glasses or alcohol is to be brought onto site and no drinks can be taken outside the festival perimeter at anytime (this is part of our licensing conditions) No drink is to be taken into the festival arena from the camping area.
7. If camping you may bring your own alcohol onto the camping area but please no glass bottles. Please do not bring alcohol into the festival arena
8. Wristbands remain the property of Purbeck Valley Folk Festival during the duration of the festival and will be removed by the on site SIA security if any person(s) is/are ejected for any reason.
9. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival operate ID 25 proof of age system to eliminate under age drinking please ensure that if you are under 25 you have photographic ID available to be produced if you are asked. Failure to produce valid I.D could result in you
being escorted from the Festival.
10. The ticket entitles the bearer to enter the site, use the parking and camping facilities (if applicable) during the times of the event, and to attend the festival.
11. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
12. Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
13. The right of admission to the event is reserved by the organiser and event venue, who may take health & safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of being (or appearing to be) under age attempting to purchase alcohol or have alcohol bought for them, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings not for personal use. Strictly no illegal substances or legal highs will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
14. By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred without the express permission of Purbeck Valley Folk Festival.
15. Unauthorised trading or sale of merchandise are forbidden. Don’t buy tickets from street traders and unauthorised agencies. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
16. No animals are permitted onto the festival site, arena and camping area except for guide dogs.
17. Vehicles may be checked at the discretion of the on site security.
18. Camping is only allowed with weekend tickets. If you purchase a day ticket, there is a separate designated area for you to camp overnight. No camping is allowed in the car park area, tents will be removed from this area.
19. Camper vans must be pre booked in advance and may be in separate field away from the main camping field.
20. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
21. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities may be searched, either within the site or at the entrance. The use of laser pens and Chinese lanterns is strictly forbidden.
22. No unauthorised sound systems in the camping or car park areas. Security is instructed to confiscate offending equipment.
23. Please respect the residents who live close to the festival site as well as other festival goers by keeping noise to a minimum after midnight.
24. Please use litter bins and recycling points provided.
25. Fires are not permitted in any area of the festival site and will be extinguished.
26. Whilst the organisers will use their best endeavours to ensure the well being of attendees throughout the event (a risk assessment has been undertaken in conjunction with the relevant responsible authorities as part of the licence process), they accept no responsibility for any damage to persons or property and ticket holders, performers, traders and festival workers attend at their own risk.
27. Medical matters are dealt with by the on site medical services and where necessary, the local NHS Trust Services. These are separate organisations to Purbeck Valley Folk Festival, which is not therefore responsible for any problems arising.
28. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival cannot be held responsible if any of the acts advertised cannot perform (due to ill health, legal or any other reason) and have to be substituted. At this time all artists mentioned are looking forward to playing at Purbeck Valley Folk Festival. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
29. We are sorry but no professional recording of any aspect of the festival either photographic, film, video, sound or any other recordings is not permitted without the prior written consent of the festival. Please note that by entering the festival site you are giving permission for yourselves to be recorded (photographic, film, video, sound or any other) for possible broadcast or publication.
30. By parking in the Car Parking areas you accept that Purbeck Valley Folk Festival cannot be held responsible in any way for yourselves, your property or your vehicles. You use the car park at your own risk.
31. The festival managers want disabled ticket holders to fully enjoy the festival. Please notify us in advance if you have any specific requirements.
32. Ticket/wristband holders consent to photography & filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
33. Persons lost in the festival site should meet at the Information Point.
33. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
34. Please note that any vehicles not cleared off the festival site by the close of the festival will be towed away.
35. Purbeck Valley Folk Festival can not be held responsible for the damage of any vehicle driving over farm land or trackway. This is a farm. The land may be un-even. Please drive carefully.
36. The promoters reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
37. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS.
For any queries or help, please email the festival management: firstname.lastname@example.org