This year we have music on THURSDAY 22 August too. It’ll be informal and in the bar, but for those of you that wish to come and join us early (at a cost of £10 per person for camping) you’ll be able to catch a load of Quinns Quinney and friends before the festival officially starts. Music then continues from Friday LUNCHTIME this year.
- Thea Gilmore – just announced!
- The Eskies – Megson – Ranagri – Fly Yeti Fly – More bands announced!
- Afro Celt Sound System – just confirmed!
- Chris Difford – 3 Daft Monkeys – Sam Kelly & the Lost Boys – I am Kloot’s John Bramwell – Marry Waterson & Emily Barker
- Cara Dillon, Flook, John Smith, Martha Tilston, Gaz Brookfield – first acts announced for 2019