Just a few more items of information.
- If you haven’t had a chance to check out the festival bands, Facebooks for ‘Folk Dorset’ and ‘Purbeck Folk Festival’ have vids of some headline acts. We’ll keep updating until the festival.
- For a small music festival, there is an unbelievable range of real ales and ciders in the bar.
- More food choice this year as the festival is a little bigger.
- Local community is running a tea and cakes stall to raise some funds for the church (… any home-made cake donations will be appreciated!).
- Seating is not provided in barns.
- Disabled camping area is close to the music area. Please note it is only available if pre-booked.
- And if it rains, …. NO PROBLEM in the festival area! …. The stages and the bar are in very very large, covered, adjoining barns.
When the festival is over, please let us know your comments either on brief paper questionnaire or by email. This is very important for us!