DJAMBO are finishing off Purbeck’s Friday night. The Burke family band are back, but with the usual bass player having a prior engagement, they will be welcoming the youngest member of the Burke family on stage for the evening. The incrdibly talented 12 year old, Connor Burke will be making his Purbeck Folk Festival stage debut – youngsters may remember him from running the children’s singing workshops in previous years.
- Thea Gilmore – just announced!
- The Eskies – Megson – Ranagri – Fly Yeti Fly – More bands announced!
- Afro Celt Sound System – just confirmed!
- Chris Difford – 3 Daft Monkeys – Sam Kelly & the Lost Boys – I am Kloot’s John Bramwell – Marry Waterson & Emily Barker
- Cara Dillon, Flook, John Smith, Martha Tilston, Gaz Brookfield – first acts announced for 2019